The lines appearing on the surface of the skin often with a tinge of off- colour mark. Predominantly the stretch marks sprout up on the abdominal walls but it’s not a compulsion it may underlay on your thighs, breasts and buttocks too. But this is not the end of the storyline. It may canopy your entire body. Scared? I guess yes.
Pregnancy is the key reason behind these ugly stretch marks but other reason like weight gain, stress or genetic factors are also the factors responsible for these unwanted marks on your skin surface. So here are home remedies for stretch marks to get rid of these marks in a natural way.
Home Remedies for Stretch Marks Makes You Notch Free
You may also like: Home Remedies For Ringworm: Get Rid of Ringworms Easily
Potato Juice- Natural Eraser of the Stretch Marks
Potato juice is enriched with essential minerals and vitamins which rapids up the process of restoring the new body skin cells along with the promotion of growth and skin health. All you need to do is-
- Slice down the potato into several pieces.
- Gently massage the area engulfed by the stretch marks with the potato slices but remember to rub of the skin properly so that the liquid from potato envelops the affected skin area.
- Leave it as it is for a while till it dries then rinse it off with mild warm water.
Potato juice is among the best home remedies for stretch marks its rich composition speaks so!
Sugar – A Sweet Remedy for Stretch Marks
White sugar is something efficacious for treating the stretch marks. It serves as an exfoliating agent for your skin full of marks.
- Prepare a mixture of raw white sugar and rich almond oil and shake it well with a few lemon juice drops. Apply this vital composition on the areas of stretch marks.
- Massage that particular skin area with this mixture for a time period of 10 minutes before bathing.
- Practise this for a month and witness the outstanding results of one of the home remedies for stretch marks.
Aloe Vera- Herbal Treatment for Stretch Marks
Aloe Vera is the most common remedies for several skin problems. It is comprised of vital nutrients and compounds which can pacify your burnt skin. On the other hand its cooling and healing properties are one the home remedies for stretch marks which works indeed.
Ways of application
- A gentle massage with the aloe Vera gel is propitious for getting rid of stretch marks.
- In order to augment the vitality of the aloe Vera gel blend it well with the oil of 10 capsules of vitamin E and 5 capsules of vitamin A. Massage properly with this herbal and medicinal mixture till it is entirely soaked up by your skin.
Water- Cool Down the Unwanted Marks
Hydration is a pivotal process for your body. So it’s necessary to timely hydrate your body in order to keep the skin problems on the bay. It not only detoxifies your skin by reaching the skin pores but it also nourishes your skin which prevent the stretch marks on your body. Thus water is one of the best home remedies for stretch marks.