Beautifully done nails are considered as a symbol of beauty and cleanliness. For a woman indeed her nails are a part of her looks and appearance, and therefore today almost every woman is geared up to spend her money on manicure for making her hands look clean and adorable.
However do you know, you can also do your manicure at home? Now you don’t have need to spend your money as well as precious time on your manicure, every few weeks.
Steps for having a salon worth manicure at home:
- The first step of your home manicure evolves the removal of your oil nail paints using a non-acetone free remover.
- Once you are done with the removal of your nail paint, after that you are all set for filing your nails to get them into desired shape. Filling your nails in one direction, starting at the edge and moving towards the top, further finish it off with fine-grade side for having an amazing manicure at home.
- After this, soak your hands into soapy water for a while to soften your cuticles. Make use of a cuticle cream for rubbing in.
- Now it’s time to push the cuticles, for which you can use an orange wax stick. Gently push your cuticles, and make sure to be caution doing so, or else you could also hurt or damage your nails.
- Further moisturize your hands with lotion, and wipeout your nails to remove the extra oil.
- Now you are ready to apply a thin base coat, and let it dry for few minutes.
- Here comes your favorite part, nail polishing: Apply coats of a pain of your choice. Try to cover the complete nail in three strokes, applying polish on both the sides of the nail as well as in center.
- Let the paint dry and then apply the top coat and let your nails dry for a while.
- Once you are done with your manicure, make use of the orange stick dipped in nail polish remover and fix the mistakes and wow you are good to go!
Set off for a manicure at home:
There are many advantages of going for a manicure at home; with this you can save a lot of time as well as money. So, the next time whenever you wish to have a manicure don’t head towards a salon instead do it yourself.