Menstrual Cramps are related with menstrual cycle; many of the women all over the world experience extreme pain during their periods. Actually during monthly cycle, the uterus contracts to evert its internal lining and this happens due to a hormone called ‘prostaglandins’. This hormone is involved in inflammation and pain causing cramps.
Home Remedies for Menstrual Cramps are the easiest and natural way to overcome the problem. These remedies are free of any side effects and naturally treat the problem. This article will help you to follow your choice of remedy to cut short the trouble.
Solve Monthly Problem with Home Remedies for Menstrual Cramps
Easy to do physical activities are found to give relaxation in the cramps. Because a proper blood circulation makes you feel better during your periods. But make sure to avoid any heavy exercise, it can increase your trouble.
Applying heat helps to relax your contracting muscles and thus reduces your pain. You can use heating bags, plastic bottles filled with hot water to alleviate the problem.
This is a Chinese traditional method to relax the muscles. Therefore this remedy has been proven beneficial to treat the cramps. It involves sticking the skin with small needles at certain points to stimulate the blood.
If you will take enough vitamin D then you will become able to prevent menstrual cramps. A study reported that high dose of vitamin D3 can significantly reduce menstrual cramps.
You may also like:- Home Remedies for Boils: Causes and Natural Treatments
It is true that orgasm helps to reduce all the types of pain in our body. Having an orgasm help to increase the blood flow thus reduces menstrual cramps. Also orgasm helps to relax your whole body and ensures you to sleep without any feeling of cramp.
Drinking a lot of water helps you to avoid painful bloating. Usually warm water is better because hot liquids help to increase the blood flow and relaxes the cramped muscles. You can also intake fruit juices to stay hydrated.
You need to avoid certain foods at least during your monthly cycle, because these increase your trouble. Avoid eating fatty foods, alcohol, carbonate beverages, etc to prevent the pain.
Ginger is one the powerful herbs which can effectively ease your menstrual cramps. It also helps to make your periods regular. Make ginger tea in this way:
1. Grate an inch of ginger piece and boil it in a cup of water for five minutes.
2. Now strain it and add a little honey and some lemon juice to it.
3. Drink this tea once a day daily.
Try Making These Natural Remedies for Menstrual Cramps
• Take a hand full of basil leaves and grind them
• Now press the crushed basil leaves to extract juice
• Take a glass of hot water and add 2 tsp of extracted basil leaves juice to it
• Mix it well and drink this thrice everyday
• Take a cup of boiling water
• Add 1 tsp of fennel seeds to it
• Keep this mixture on low flame for five minutes
• Now strain the tea and add a tsp of honey to it
• Drink this tea two times daily, three days before you start your menstrual cycle
• Continuous drinking would effectively reduces your pain
These Home Remedies for Menstrual Cramps will make you feel relaxed without causing any side effects. But if your problem does not get alleviated using any of the remedy then talk to your health adviser to find any other associated problem.
Get more details about Home Remedies for Menstrual Cramps from Home Remedies.